Sales Manager USA
We are looking for an SAAS Sales Manager to boost our Solvace OPEX 4.0 SAAS product within the Manufacturing process industry.
SOLVACE wants to create long-term, trusting relationships with their customers – large, global manufacturing customers.
The Sales Manager’s role is to actively develop new sales opportunities within the industrial sector in USA in order to initiate trials, directly sell and oversee a portfolio of assigned clients and develop new business from existing clients.
Your key responsibility will be selling the SOLVACE platform within USA.
- Initially, this means your focus will be mainly on hunting – spotting sales opportunities, opening doors on C level, as well as directly in operations as in operational excellence departments.
- As we will grow, your focus will shift from just hunting, to account management and hunting. This includes developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders to grow the business with existing customers – up and cross sell extra modules.
- Sales from A till Z – follow up leads, organize demos, set up trials, negotiate contracts and agreements to maximize profit in alignment with our sales frame pricing. Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Success, Marketing, Product Development…) to guarantee the customer experience.
- Work closely together with the Commercial director of Solvace to hit the set targets and to keep our customers satisfied and engaged in the long run.
- Develop a Sales plan for USA, including intelligent targeting, aligned with Marketing.
- Follow up Marketing leads in USA.
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly pipeline and full Sales reporting through HubSpot and to relevant exec stakeholders, including forecast and track key sales metrics.
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years proven work experience in an autonomous sales role, overseeing a large region, with focus on hunting and taking up increased responsibilities.
- We are looking for a very ambitious individual, a self-starter who is results driven.
- Able to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Experience with contract negotiations and closing agreements to maximize profits.
- You are familiar with working with a CRM system (HubSpot).
- A team player – collaborate and network within the sales team and with external partners to identify and grow opportunities within your territory.
- Collaborate with the product development team to regulate feedback and innovate our solutions.
- Ideally with knowledge from the manufacturing industry, with a focus on process manufacturing.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- This position may require occasional travel, but since COVID-19, most of the client and co-worker contacts will be virtual via our MS-Teams environment.
Solvace was launched in 2015 with a focus on Visual Management and Performance Meetings and has meanwhile evolved to what we are today – an innovative platform using AR, VR and AI to digitize Operational Excellence activities, leading to both higher efficiency and effectiveness to create deep impact by managing daily improvement opportunities of manufacturing organizations, using a revolutionary software. Solvace is already positioned amongst the top players of OpEx software.