Sales & Marketing Assistant
We are looking to employ an all-round dedicated and detail-oriented sales and marketing coordinator to ensure that all sales and marketing initiatives improve company sales and brand awareness.
Solvace was launched in 2015 with a focus on Visual Management and Performance Meetings and has meanwhile evolved to what we are today – a platform to digitize your Operational Excellence activities, leading to both higher efficiency and effectiveness to create deep impact by managing daily improvement opportunities of manufacturing organizations, using a revolutionary software.
We are mainly active in international industrial market segments, such as Automotive, Food & Beverage or Pharma, where we focus on the larger companies, to improve their operational excellence. Our teams are based both in Sao Paolo (Brazil) and in Europe (Paris).
Main responsibilities of the job
- Support the Chief Commercial Officer and the CMO in their day-to-day jobs – administrative tasks, agenda management, planning….
- But this also means taking the lead in monthly Sales & Marketing KPI reporting;
- Working with the external agency to coordinate all Hubspot and data related activities;
- Support the CCO with RFP’s and other customer or prospect related activities;
- Work in an autonomous way on communications, events, the marketing budget…
- And a lot of other things may come your way, depending on the projects we are working on.
- In depth knowledge of Hubspot or another CRM system/ marketing automation tool.
- Analytical – with relation to budget, excel analyses, Hubspot analysis…
- Speak and write French and English fluently, and possibly a third language such as German, Spanish, or Portuguese.
Experience & attitude
- 3-5 years of experience in a busy international Sales & Marketing environment, if possible, a start-up in B2B tech.
- Your potential is more important than your experience, BUT we need someone who can take things in hand from the beginning. You will get a lot of autonomy, so we need someone who can deal with that, whom we can trust.
- We are looking for someone who is very flexible – flexible of mind, but also with regards to the job.
- As we are in an international almost fully remote context, we need someone who likes to work from home almost 100%, and who equally has the flexibility to travel once every month, within Europe.
Solvace was launched in 2015 with a focus on Visual Management and Performance Meetings and has meanwhile evolved to what we are today – an innovative platform using AR, VR and AI to digitize Operational Excellence activities, leading to both higher efficiency and effectiveness to create deep impact by managing daily improvement opportunities of manufacturing organizations, using a revolutionary software. Solvace is already positioned amongst the top players of OpEx software.